AZUSA – An explosion rocked a residential building when residents in an apartment set off foggers to try to fumigate their unit, but no one was hurt, it was reported today. The accident occurred around 5:45 p.m. yesterday in a four-unit building at 618 Glenfinnan Ave., Los Angeles County Fire Department Capt. David Middleton told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune. The explosion is believed to have been triggered when chemicals from pesticide foggers were set off by a stove pilot light, Middleton said. No one in the building was injured, not even the two adults and five children in the unit where the blast originated, Middleton told the Tribune. AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREStriving toward a more perfect me: Doug McIntyre The force of the blast blew out most of the unit’s windows and lifted the ceiling from the walls, the newspaper reported. The building was deemed uninhabitable until inspectors can determine the extent of structural damage. The displaced residents were staying with friends or family, the Tribune reported. For the latest news and observations on crime in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley, check out the Daily News’ crime blog by clicking here. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!