After the attack, both Obama and Mrs. Clinton both blamed a video that little to no one had seen, when in fact the night of the attack Mrs. Clinton emailed her daughter and told her Al-Qaida had attacked our embassy.In Niger, the soldiers were on patrol in a dangerous area. There were no requests for more security. They knew there was a chance of armed conflict and they were armed. No one from the Trump administration has tried to blame a video or make any other excuse.I know as an informed reader it’s fun to watch the Democrats try to blame President Trump for what happened in Niger. Unfortunately, there’s no comparison. Obama and Mrs. Clinton were never found to be responsible for Benghazi. I believe they just ignored the requests for added security, and once the attack occurred, they denied any culpability because Obama’s re-election would be hurt if the truth ever came out.The fact is, politics led to the death of the four Americans in Benghazi and four brave Americans lost their lives. In Niger, four brave Americans lost their lives, period.Dave EdwardsHalfmoonMore from The Daily Gazette:EDITORIAL: Beware of voter intimidationFoss: Should main downtown branch of the Schenectady County Public Library reopen?EDITORIAL: Find a way to get family members into nursing homesHigh-risk COVID exposure reported in Clifton ParkEDITORIAL: Thruway tax unfair to working motorists Re Oct. 31 letter, “Politics has no place in Benghazi, Niger”: The only thing that the attack in Benghazi and the attack in Niger have in common is both were carried out by Muslims and, in both cases, four Americans were killed.As Mr. Gary Guido stated, attacks happen and unfortunately people will be killed.The attack in Benghazi occurred just a week or two after the Democratic convention in 2012, at which Obama proclaimed that al-Qaida is on the run.In addition, the ambassador had requested on multiple occasions increased security. Somehow the person responsible, Mrs. Clinton, never saw the requests. How could they need more security after the president had declared Al-Qaida basically destroyed? Categories: Letters to the Editor, Opinion
The home at 17 Densmore St, Bracken Ridge.“The way we positioned the house was to face out onto the park so we don’t see any neighbours. It is very private.’’The house has a guest suite downstairs while a sweeping staircase leads up to first floor.On this level are four bedrooms and the main family bathroom. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The home at 17 Densmore St, Bracken Ridge.BUILT only five years ago, this home at 17 Densmore St, Bracken Ridge, needs nothing more done to make it a comfortable home for its new owners.The property was built by Belinda and Ted Granville who were very impressed with the block of land when they first saw it.“Our kids were attending local schools and we just loved the block because it has the park right next door and at the back of the block was acreage and we just love the nature outlook of it,’’ Mrs Granville said. The home at 17 Densmore St, Bracken Ridge.“Last year we put on the back patio and it has been a really beautiful extension to the house.“It is a very open-plan living space and I just love it. It is so open and breezy and downstairs is always cool. More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019“We have air conditioning but we rarely use it downstairs because we get such lovely breezes.“The back patio is really lovely. It has really opened up the back of the house and we’ve done a bit of landscaping out the back and it’s just a lovely environment. We don’t look onto any neighbours. The home at 17 Densmore St, Bracken Ridge.There are living spaces on both levels of the home and a teenagers’ retreat upstairs, which has floor-to-ceiling windows which look out directly onto the pool area.The kitchen has a butler’s pantry and stone bench tops.Large sliding doors lead out to the entertainment area, which has a bar.There is a garage/workshop and car port.
Two teenagers appeared Monday in Clark County Juvenile Court to face allegations stemming from their refusal to leave Gaiser Middle School on Friday night at the direction of law enforcement officers.A 13-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of failure to disperse, third-degree assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. A probable cause affidavit alleges the boy pushed and punched a school security officer.He was not in custody when he appeared in court. Commissioner Carin Schienberg allowed the boy to remain in the care of his parents before his April 1 arraignment hearing, court records state.The second defendant who appeared on allegations tied to the incident at the middle school is a 14-year-old girl. Two separate probable cause affidavits assert there is enough evidence to charge her with fourth-degree assault and failure to disperse, or third-degree assault and criminal mischief. An affidavit says she spat in an officer’s face and used racial slurs.Her arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday. She was ordered jailed because her parent was either unwilling or unable to take her home, court records state.