Aussies make one change HOBART, Australia (CMC): Australia have named uncapped fast bowler Nathan Coulter-Nile in a 12-man squad for the first Test against West Indies in Hobart. The Western Australian pacer has been selected in place of the injured Mitchell Starc, who is out for the rest of the Australian summer after suffering a stress fracture in his right foot during the third Test against New Zealand in Adelaide. The first Test in the three-match series starts at Bellerive Oval on December 10. Australia squad: Steve Smith (captain), David Warner (vice-captain), Joe Burns, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Peter Nevill, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle, Adam Voges. T&T’s new football president PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad (CMC): David John-Williams is the new president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) following general elections here on Sunday. John-Williams, boss of top T&T side W Connection, defeated incumbent Raymond Tim Kee 25 votes to 19 after the second round of voting. After the first round of a hotly contested election, John-Williams earned 18 votes to Tim Kee’s 13, while the other presidential contender, Clynt Taylor, got eight. The other two presidential candidates, Selby Browne and Ramesh Ramdhan, were eliminated by virtue of each receiving just three votes. “I will lead from the front and set an example,” declared John-Williams. “If I have to pick up papers for T&T football, I will do that.” WICB supports Narine ST JOHN’S, Antigua (CMC): The West Indies Cricket Board has given Sunil Narine its full backing after the beleaguered off-spinner was on Sunday banned from bowling in international cricket because of an illegal action. Director of cricket, Richard Pybus, said the board would fully support Narine during his rehabilitation and backed the Trinidadian to bounce back from the latest blow to his career. “We will be offering our support to Sunil as he does the remedial work on his bowling action. I know the time and effort he has put in to do this work previously, and I am sure this will just deepen his resolve to come back a better bowler,” said Pybus. No positive tests at Rugby World Cup LONDON (AP): Organisers say no positive tests have been recorded from nearly 500 doping samples collected during the Rugby World Cup. Tournament organisers announced the results yesterday of the “intelligence-led, targeted” drug-testing program during the World Cup, which was played in England and Wales from September 18 to October 31. World Rugby says 468 urine and blood tests were carried out across all 20 teams, with 200 in-competition samples and 268 out-of-competition. World Rugby says “the program has recorded no adverse analytical findings to date”. Samples were analysed at the World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratory at King’s College in London. Samples will be stored for possible future re-analysis.